The third season of the Paramount+ series Star Trek: Discovery is now available to pre-order on Blu-ray and DVD. The discs arrive on July 20th, 2021.
On Blu-ray, Star Trek: Discovery is presented in 1080p with English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. Other languages include Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Castilian Spanish.
Bonus features include several behind-the-scenes featurettes, exclusive Being Michael Burnham featurette, cast and crew interviews, deleted scenes, and gag reel.
Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 on Blu-ray is priced $34.96 (List: $44.99) on Amazon. The third season will also release to Limited Edition SteelBook priced $39.99 (List: $54.99) on Amazon.
- Star Trek: Discovery: The Voyage of Season 3 – Jump to the future with the crew of the Discovery as they discuss the new adventures with writers and producers, and dive into how their visions were realized by the cast, sets, costumes and props.
- Stunted – Featuring interviews with cast and stunt coordinator Christopher McGuire, fans get a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the stunts from rehearsal to the expertise required to make them safe, believable and executed to perfection.
- Being Michael Burnham (Exclusive) – Sonequa Martin-Green takes fans on her season-long journey as Michael Burnham with her personal record of the season and this beloved character.
- Kenneth Mitchell: To Boldy Go – Traditionally the man behind the mask in Discovery, Kenneth Mitchell is unveiled as Aurellio in the third season. Featuring cast and crew interviews, this emotional and intimate look touches on Kenneth’s life with ALS. Discussed on camera for the first time, the featurette highlights how Kenneth’s wheelchair was included for his on-screen character, his own take on the various roles he played in Discovery and what those roles mean to the show.
- Bridge Building – Fans have been intrigued by Starship Discovery’s Bridge Crew for three seasons. Now, they can immerse themselves in all things crew-related in this behind-the-scenes look showcasing the characters and actors who bring them to life each week.
- Writer’s Log: Michelle Paradise (Exclusive) – Showrunner Michelle Paradise provides a personal log about shooting the beginning of season three in Iceland.
- Deleted Scenes (Exclusive)
- Gag Reel (Exclusive)
Oh this is really great news. This is what I was looking for for a long time. Now I would like to put his status on Fmwhatsapp .so that me and my friends can watch this whole series together. Thank you very much once again for this news