HomeStreamingNetflixNetflix Top 10 Watched Movies: Week Ending Mar. 24, 2024

Netflix Top 10 Watched Movies: Week Ending Mar. 24, 2024

Irish Wish

Netflix has revealed the Top 10 most-viewed movies for the week starting March 18th and ending March 24th, 2024. The list is determined by total global views, a result of dividing the total number of hours by the total run time. So, if a movie was watched 40,000,000 hours and the runtime is 1 hour and 34 minutes, the total number of views is approximately 25,500,000 (values rounded to nearest 100,000).

At the top of the most viewed is Netflix Original “Irish Wish” starring Lindsay Lohan with 25.5 million views. Second is another Netflix Original, “Damsel” starring Millie Bobby Brown with 19,500 million views.

All other Top 10 titles fall far below the number of views mentioned above. In third is Antoine Fuqua’s “Shooter” licensed from Paramount with 5.6 million views, with the rest of the list recording 4.4 million views or less.

Among other licensed movies in the Top 10 is 20th Century Fox’s “Ford v. Ferrari,” Lionsgate’s “Hellboy” based on the comic series by Mike Mignola, Universal’s “The Super Mario Bros. Movie,” Paramount’s “Top Gun: Maverick,” and Warner Bros. “Black Adam.” It’s interesting to note 60% of the Top 10 movies are licensed movies, while the remaining 40% of the titles are Netflix Originals.

Netflix Global Top 10 Movies, Mar. 18 – Mar. 24, 2024

  1. Irish Wish
  2. Damsel
  3. Shooter
  4. Ford v. Ferrari
  5. The Casagrandes Movie
  6. Hellboy
  7. Shirley
  8. The Super Mario Bros. Movie
  9. Top Gun: Maverick
  10. Black Adam
HD Report
HD Report
HD Report provides news, commentary, and information about home entertainment media and technology. HD Report has been a Google News partner since 2006, and can also be found on Twitter, Apple News, and Facebook.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

MacBook Deal!

Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch Laptop $699

Hot 4k Blu-rays!

Dune: Part Two Limited Edition 4k SteelBook
Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan- The Complete Series 4k UHD 8-Discs
Aliens (1986) 4k Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition

4k Blu-ray Deal!

Sony Pictures Classics 30th Anniversary 4k Blu-ray

OLED 4k TV Deal!

Samsung 65-inch OLED 4k TV

4k/HDR TV Deal


New Articles

Support Us!