Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 has been released in digital formats today June 7th, approximately three and a half weeks ahead of Blu-ray and 4k Blu-ray editions arriving on August 1st. The film was released in theaters on May 5th, 2023, earning $357 million at the domestic box office ($482 million internationally).
In digital formats the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is available in up to 4k UHD resolution with Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos audio. Bonus features are available with several digital retailers including Apple TV, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Vudu.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is priced $19.99 (SD/HD/UHD) from most popular services including Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Microsoft Movies & TV, and Vudu. Here’s where you can buy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and which services offer bonus materials.
Where To Buy
- Amazon Prime Video w/X-Ray $19.99 Buy on Amazon
- Apple TV* HD/UHD Purchase: $19.99
- Google Play HD/UHD $19.99
- Microsoft Movies* & TV HD/UHD $19.99
- Vudu* HD/UHD $19.99
Bonus Material (may vary according to service)
- The Imperfect, Perfect Family – View the evolution of the Guardians through the cast and crew’s passion for each other and the entire franchise. Join this tight knit “found family” as they leave behind a legacy and recount their best memories wrapping up this epic trilogy’s final film. – Featurette
- Creating Rocket Raccoon – Director James Gunn talks about bringing Rocket to life and how personal the character is to him. Uncover BTS footage, the research and development of the visual effects process, and the inspiration for Rocket through conversations with cast and crew. – Featurette
- A Bit Much – Adam Warlock explains to Ayesha what he plans to do with the Guardians. Deleted Scene
- A Lending Hand – Peter lends a hand to an injured humanimal on Counter-Earth and shows he means no harm. – Deleted Scene
- Drax’s Analogies and Metaphors – Drax gives Peter some interesting life analogies and metaphors. Deleted Scene
- The Perfect Society – The High Evolutionary reveals his mission to perfect the universe.
- The Search for 89P13 – Behemoth brings not-so-good news to The High Evolutionary.
- Annoyed Peter – Peter gets annoyed while altering the shield. Deleted Scene
- A Burning Escape – Peter runs back to grab his music player before escaping a blazing inferno on the Arête. – Deleted Scene
- Knowhere After the Battle – The High Evolutionary is brought back to Knowhere and locked up while Kraglin recruits Adam Warlock. – Deleted Scene
- Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – Gag Reel
- Watch the film with audio commentary by director James Gunn. Audio Commentary