Thank you for participating in our poll “The Best 4k Blu-ray Releases Since July, 2018.” We have the results!
The best 4k Blu-ray release from July through December, according to 34% of the votes, is 2001: A Space Odyssey. That means we’ve got some real sci-fi aficionados in the house (or at least fans of great filmmaking in general). 2001: A Space Odyssey was remastered to 4k for its 50th year anniversary and the results are stunning. But you already know that!
Coming in second place was Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War with 26% of the votes. With its massive cast of characters, incredible visuals, and dark conclusion leading up to Avengers: End Game this April, ‘Infinity War’ is a must-own for fans of Marvel superheroes and action films alike.
In third place Mission: Impossible – Fallout received 11% of your votes. The MI films just seem to be getting better and better, and although MI6 only got a third of the votes of 2001: A Space Odyssey got, it was one of the best films of the year and a great title to add to your Ultra HD Blu-ray collection.
See the full results below, and be sure to also check out our Top Ten 4k Blu-ray Discs of the Year.
The Best 4k Blu-ray Discs Since July, 2018
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (34% of Votes)
- Avengers: Infinity War (26% of Votes)
- Mission: Impossible – Fallout (11% of Votes)
- Ready Player One (10% of Votes)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (6% of Votes)
- Deadpool 2 (4% of Votes)
- Superman (1978) (4% of Votes)
- The Evil Dead (2% of Votes)
- A Quiet Place (1% of Votes)
- Schindler’s List (1% of Votes)
- The Equalizer (1% of Votes)
- Westworld Season 2 (1% of Votes)
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (0% of Votes)
About the Poll: Poll-takers selected from a list of 13 titles that were determined by popular Amazon sales and reader interest on our website. Voters could only vote once per cookie session. Only titles released between July 1st and Dec. 25, 2018 were considered.