Remember that “Endoarm” limited edition of Terminator 2: Judgment Day that was so hard to get your hands on? (No pun intended.) Well, Lionsgate will release a 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray edition of this limited-run collector’s item on July 17, 2018.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day was released to 4k Blu-ray back in December, but for diehard fans this limited edition of only 6,000 life-sized EndoArm units will available in the US.
The Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endoarm Collectors Edition presents the film in 2160p with HDR10 providing High Dynamic Range color depth, with audio provided in DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day includes 3 versions of the film, deleted scenes, and audio commentaries, a well as a new 55-minute documentary titled “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” featuring exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, and Edward Furlong. And, the Blu-ray combo edition also includes a Blu-ray and Digital Copy.
The Collector’s Edition from Lionsgate has an MSRP of $174.99. See below for current pricing from Amazon.
Terminator 2: Judgement Day Special Features
- Life-sized EndoArm encased in hard acrylic dome on an uniquely number stand including James Cameron’s signature (Special Collector’s Edition)
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray of the theatrical film
- New Blu-ray disc fully loaded with special features
- Brand-new 55-minute documentary “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” featuring James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong, and more
- Deleted scenes with audio commentary
- 3 versions of the film
- 2 commentaries and more!
[amazon_link asins=’B0744872GF,B074486NBN’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’API-user-hdr’ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’614175ac-6b6c-11e8-b597-83e8f3fe1578′]