MLB.TV is offering a free preview of its subscription service by providing access to 19 Spring Training games both today and tomorrow. The premium service is available on over 400 devices, including the newly launched apps for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gaming consoles. The preview of MLB.TV lasts from Mar. 28 – Mar. 29.
The MLB.TV premium subscription costs $24.99 per month or $129.99 for the full year’s subscription, and includes access to every live out-of-market game, home and away broadcast feeds, and a subscription to the MLB.com at Bat app.
MLB.com at Bat is available on popular devices such as on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, Amazon Kindle Fire and Windows Phone 8. If you haven’t tried out the service this is a great time to check it out before committing.
Check out the schedule of remaining Spring Training games listed below.
Friday, March 28 (all times are EDT)
- Red Sox vs. Twins, 1:05 p.m.
- Mets vs. Blue Jays, 7:05 p.m.
- Pirates vs. Phillies, 7:05 p.m.
- Astros vs. Rangers, 8:05 p.m.
- Indians vs. Padres, 9:10 p.m.
- Cubs vs. Diamondbacks, 9:40 p.m.
- Rockies vs. Mariners, 10:05 p.m.
- Angels vs. Dodgers, 10:10 p.m.
- Athletics vs. Giants, 10:15 p.m.
Saturday, March 29 (all times are EDT)
- Marlins vs. Yankees, 1:05 p.m.
- Pirates vs. Phillies, 1:05 p.m.
- Mets vs. Blue Jays, 1:05 p.m.
- Tigers vs. Nationals, 2:05 p.m.
- Astros (ss) vs. Rangers, 2:05 p.m.
- Mariners vs. Rockies, 3:10 p.m.
- Giants vs. Athletics, 4:05 p.m.
- Cubs vs. Diamondbacks, 4:10 p.m.
- Indians vs. Padres, 4:10 p.m.
- Dodgers vs. Angels, 9:05 p.m.