OK, this is getting out of hand. In previous years we’d see these supposed “leaked” Black Friday circulars pop up a week or two before Thanksgiving. Now, a new benchmark has been set: 41 days before Thanksgiving. The thrifty guys over at Cheap Ass Gamer say this is Gamestop’s Black Friday ad, featuring price cuts on current gen consoles, games, and accessories. A year of PlayStation Plus for $30? Not too shabby. Battlefield 4 for $30? Nice. $60 for Watchdogs for PS4? Um, thanks Gamestop, but everybody has that.
As expected there will be nary a deal on the Xbox One or PS4 (or its games or accessories), both of which will have just hit store shelves days earlier. But if you’re ready to pile up some savings for the 360, PS3, PC, or Wii, here’s what stands out to us:
- PS3 250GB Bundle w/ The Last of Us & Batman Arkham Origins: $200
- Xbox 360 250GB Bundle w/ Halo 4 & Tomb Raider: $200
- PlayStation Plus 1-Year Membership: $30
- Battlefield 4 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC): $30
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3): $50
- Bioshock Infinite (Xbox 360, PS3): $20
- Beyond: Two Souls (PS3): $40
- Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, PC): $40
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Xbox 360, PS3): $15
- God of War: Ascension (PS3): $20
- Diablo III (Xbox 360, PS3): $40
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360, PS3): $15
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year (Xbox 360, PS3): $30
Of course you’d be foolish to think Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, or some other retailer won’t top these deals at Gamestop, so some patience and research is in order we march toward the holidays. Stick with HD Report for the latest on Black Friday deals and deals anytime.