Amazon.com is throwing in a Denon Blu-ray player with the purchase of any qualifying Denon home theater receiver. The DVD-2500BTCI Blu-ray player is no lightweight either, literally. The 20lb player supports 1080p/24fps, 10-bit processing, 36-bit Deep Color, and Dolby TrueHD (7.1 channel) audio. The BD player normally sells for about $499 ($899 MSRP).
Qualifying receivers include the following:
– Denon AVR-2809CI ($1,199.00)
– Denon AVR-989 805-Watt 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver ($1,199.00)
– Denon AVR-3808CI 7.1-Channel/5.1-+ 2-Channel Multisource/Multizone A/V Home Theater Receiver ($1,699.00)
– Denon AVR5308CIA Home Theater Receiver ($5,499.99)
– Denon AVR-4308CI Home Theater Receiver w/Network Streaming and Wi-Fi ($2,699.00)
Check out the list of Denon qualifying products at Amazon.