Last year’s Charlie’s Angels reboot will release to home media formats including Digital on Feb. 18 followed by Blu-ray, 4k Blu-ray, and DVD on March 10, 2020.
The film will arrive in Blu-ray combo editions from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment that package a second disc and code to redeem a Digital Copy.
Extras include a gag reel, 5 deleted scenes, and 4 behind-the-scenes featurettes. The digital purchase of Charlie’s Angels may also provide access to bonus material depending on the retailer.
The 4k Blu-ray disc presents Charlie’s Angels in 2160p with High Dynamic Range (HDR10) and a DTS:X / DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 soundtrack.
Elizabeth Banks (“The Hunger Games” franchise) directed and wrote the screenplay for Charlie’s Angels based on the story by Evan Spiliotopoulos and David Auburn.
- Gag Reel – Check out these fun and never-seen-before bloopers saved from the cutting room floor!
- 5 Deleted Scenes
- 4 Behind-the-scenes Featurettes
- “Stronger Together: The Sisterhood of the Angels” – Watch how the Angels trio of Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott & Ella Balinska prepared for their iconic roles and formed a genuine sisterhood on set.
- “Elizabeth Banks: As BOSSley” – We’ll take a look at why the Charlie’s Angels Director, Actress, Writer and Producer Elizabeth Banks is the perfect person to reintroduce audiences to this beloved, fun and action-packed franchise.
- “Warriors on Set: Angels in Action” – The cast & crew take a look at some of the biggest action scenes from the film, including a peek behind-the-scenes of the stunt rehearsals with the cast.
- “Tailored for Danger: Styling the Angels” – Learn all about the glamourous costumes, hair and make-up used to create the glitzy world of Charlie’s Angels!
- “Don’t Call Me Angel” Music Video featuring Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey