Disney’s fantasy adventure “A Wrinkle in Time” will release early to digital formats including 4k Digital on Tuesday, May 29th followed by Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, DVD and On-Demand on Tuesday, June 5th.
Customers can use Disney’s Movies Anywhere platform to authenticate a digital copy code from a Blu-ray purchase, or, link to one of Disney’s partners to pre-order or purchase. Those partners include Amazon Video, Fandango, Google Play and Apple iTunes.
The Blu-ray editions of “A Wrinkle in Time” present the film at2.39:1 aspect ratio in 1080p (Blu-ray) or 2160p (Ultra HD Blu-ray). Audio on the Blu-ray is provided in DTS-HD Master Audio, while the 4k edition offers the soundtrack in Dolby Atmos in English.
Bonus features on the Blu-ray and 4k Blu-ray editions of “A Wrinkle in Time” include the featurette “A Journey Through Time,” deleted scenes, audio commentary, bloopers and more. (See below for more details.)
Best Buy will also have an exclusive SteelBook edition of the movie release (Blu-ray only), and Target has their own exclusive edition with a different slipcover and 40-page photo book. (scroll down below to view). Walmart is also releasing their own exclusive Blu-ray edition but we don’t have information on what makes it exclusive yet.
“A Wrinkle in Time” is selling for $22.99 (Blu-ray) and $29.99 (4k Blu-ray).
‘A Wrinkle in Time’ Bonus Features
- A Journey Through Time – Take an up-close look at the making of this magnificent movie with Director
Ava DuVernay, Oprah Winfrey, and the cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes (with optional director audio commentary)
- Ant on a String
- Aunt Beast
- Meg Learns About Calvin’s Dad
- Audio Commentary
- Director Ava DuVernay
- Producer Jim Whitaker
- Co-Screenwriter Jennifer Lee
- Production designer Naomi Shohan
- First assistant directorMichael Moore
- Editor Spencer Averick
- VFX supervisor Rich McBride
- Original Songs/Music Videos
- “I Believe” performed by DJ Khaled featuring Demi Lovato
- “Warrior” performed by Chloe x Halle