What’s more, Fifty Shades Darker will be presented in an ‘Unrated’ edition with over 13 minutes of footage not seen in theaters.
The film will be available in a 4K combo pack with Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital HD copies, and, The 4K Ultra HDcombo pack will include all bonus features on the Blu-ray disc.
Bonus features that come with both Blu-ray editions include 30 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content, cast interviews, behind-the-scenes features, and a peek at the upcoming Fifty Shades Freed film that completes a trilogy.
Fifty Shades Darker provides a DTS:X Immersive Audio soundtrack (and 2.0 DTS Headphone track), with video presented in 1080p (Blu-ray) and 2160p (4k Blu-ray) at 2.40:1 widescreen aspect ratio. The 4k Blu-ray features deep color depth with HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray:
- A Darker Direction – Director James Foley explains how his vision had to meet with fans’ expectations.
- New Threats – An introduction to some new, dark and threatening characters, including Jack Hyde, Leila and, of course, Elena Lincoln – aka Mrs. Robinson!
- The Masquerade – This featurette about one of the film’s most iconic scenes — the masquerade benefit event at Grey Mansion — explores the production design and costumes and goes behind-the-scenes with the filmmakers and main cast members.
- Intimate With Darker – An intense look and discussion about the intimate, sensual and provocative world of Fifty Shades Darker, including a visit to the Red Room and, of course, the new “toys!”
Bonus Features on Blu-ray and DVD:
- Deleted Scenes
- A Tease to Fifty Shades Freed – A tease to the next Fifty Shades film.
- Writing Darker – Author E.L. James and screenwriter Niall Leonard trace back the history of the book and introduce viewers to the much darker story and its adaptation to the big screen.
- Dark Reunion – The filmmakers and cast members discuss being reunited for this second film, and where we find Ana, Christian and their friends.
Shop for Fifty Shades Darker – Unrated Edition