‘True Blood: The Complete Fifth Season’ Blu-ray & DVD release date
HBO Home Video will release True Blood: The Complete Fifth Season to Blu-ray Disc and DVD on Tuesday, May 21. The 7-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (MSRP $79.99) contains all 12 episodes of the fifth season on 5 BDs along with Digital Copies on 2 DVDs and UltraViolet access codes to download from the cloud. The Blu-ray Discs are formatted in 1080p at 1.78:1 widescreen aspect ratio with English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1. Total run time of the boxed set is approximately 720 minutes. Several extras are also included such as “Inside the Episodes,” “Previews & Recaps,” and “True Blood Episode Six: Autopsy.” Jump down to see all special features.
True Blood: The Complete Fifth Season
Blu-ray Combo Pack Special Features
- Inside the Episodes: Get the back-stories on each episode with revealing interviews from the show writers.
- Audio Commentaries: 5 Commentaries with the Cast and Crew including Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Denis O’Hare, Carrie Preston, and many more!
- Previews & Recaps
- Enhanced Viewing: Character Bios, Vampire Histories, Hints, FYI’s, Flashbacks, and Flash Forwards.
- Authority Confessionals: Learn more about the mysterious institution known as The Authority, from Nora, Kibwe, Rosalyn, Salome, Steve, and Russell.
- True Blood Episode Six: Autopsy: Join the cast and crew as they dissect the major events of episode six and provide an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at how True Blood is made.
- True Blood Lines: Uncover secrets from relationships past and present in this engaging, fully interactive “”re-Vamped”” guide and archive.