A favorite among this year’s Oscar nominations, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood will release to home media formats including Digital HD/UHD on Nov. 26 followed by Blu-ray, 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray, and DVD on Dec. 10, 2019.
Blu-ray & 4k Blu-ray Editions
Once Upon a Time In Hollywood is presented in 1080p (Blu-ray) and 2160p (4k Blu-ray) at 2.39:1 aspect ratio with a DTS HD Master Audio 7.1 soundtrack. The combo editions contain a second disc copy and code to redeem a Digital Copy through Movies Anywhere. Bonus materials include over 20 minutes of new scenes and several production featurettes.
On Blu-ray, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood on Blu-ray is selling for $24.99 (List: $38.99) and Ultra HD Blu-ray $29.99 (List: $45.99). Buy on Amazon
Blu-ray Bonus Features:
- Over Twenty Minutes of Additional Scenes
- Behind the scenes features:
- Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letter to Hollywood
- Bob Richardson – For the Love of Film
- Shop Talk – The Cars of 1969
- Restoring Hollywood – The Production Design of Once Upon a Time In Hollywood
- The Fashion of 1969
Fans of Once Upon a Time In Hollywood and Quentin Tarantino will want to pre-order the 4k Blu-ray Collector’s Edition of the film that includes an all-new, exclusive mini edition of MAD Magazine, a 45 vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes (with turntable adaptor), and a collectible vintage poster from the film.
The 4k Blu-ray Collector’s Edition of Once Upon a Time In Hollywood is selling for $56.99 (List: $75.99). Buy on Amazon
Collector’s Edition Exclusives:
- Premium collectible packaging
- Exclusive mini-edition of MAD Magazine inspired by the film
- 7″ / 45 vinyl record with two of the soundtrack’s grooviest tunes (complete with turntable adapter)
- Collectible vintage poster for the Rick Dalton film Operazio Dyn-O-Mite!
Best Buy SteelBook
Best Buy has a Limited Edition SteelBook of Once Upon a Time In Hollywood on 4k Blu-ray with special packaging and film reel disc design selling for $34.99.