Disney launches their streaming service on Nov. 12 and with it almost 20 titles from the Star Wars franchise. This includes animated series like ‘The Clone Wars’ and ‘Droid Tales,’ Star Wars motion pictures, and the upcoming live-action series The Mandalorian.
Notably missing from the list are Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story, both of which are currently streaming on Netflix. Eventually, though, the Disney-owned films should make their way to streaming on Disney+.
Here’s a list of the Star Wars titles available on Disney+ upon launch. We’re still waiting to hear details on video and audio formats but will keep you updated. [Update: Movies feature 4k/HDR & Dolby Atmos audio. Read: Star Wars titles on Disney+ feature 4k, HDR & Dolby Atmos]
Star Wars Movies & TV Shows on Disney+
- Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope (1977)
- Star Wars: Episode V — The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi (1983)
- Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Star Wars: Episode II — Attack of the Clones (2002)
- Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy (2004)
- Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Series (2008)
- Star Wars Rebels (2014)
- LEGO Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles (2014)
- Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales (2015)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures (2016)
- Star Wars Resistance (2018)
- LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars (2018)
- The Mandalorian (2019)
Disney+ will also launch with a slate of Marvel Studios MCU films, Pixar films, National Geographic specials, and the entire 30-season run of The Simpsons along with hundreds of Disney-owned series and feature films.
Also, see our List of Movies & TV Shows on Disney+