Amazon introduced a bunch of new hardware products this fall and among them their first-generation Echo Buds – a pair of wireless earbuds that feature immersive sound, Bose active noise reduction, and Alexa voice control.
The first wave of Echo Buds release on Oct. 30, 2019. List price is $129.99. Amazon also offers a payment plan of $26 per month for 6 months. Pre-order on Amazon
Echo Buds Features
- Immersive sound – Premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology and sealed in-ear design limits background noise.
- Hands-free with Alexa – Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, play Audible audiobooks, make calls, or get directions—just ask.
- Access other assistants – Supports access to Siri or Google Assistant from a supported device—just press and hold your earbud.
- Long-lasting battery – Get up to 5 hrs music playback per charge, up to 2 hrs with a 15-min quick charge, and up to 20 hrs with the charging case.
- Customizable fit for better sound – 3 sizes of ear tips help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening.
- Exercise ready – Sweat-resistant with a secure fit that’s made to move with you.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills – Request a rideshare, get a guided workout, or order dinner, all hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including the ability to mute the mics with the Alexa app.
[amazon_link asins=’B07F6VM1S3′ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’hdrep-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5cc238df-9daf-412b-bea8-aaa2516ed895′]