As promised, Avengers: Endgame has been released early to digital formats on Tuesday, July 30th and is available from popular digital retailers such as Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsft, FandangoNow, and Vudu. The Blu-ray, 4k Blu-ray, and DVD editions hit stores on Aug. 13.
There are plenty of bonus features with the digital purchase of Avengers: Endgame. Among the extras is a tribute to Stan Lee, a look back at how Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man launched the MCU, six deleted scenes, gag reel, and audio commentary from Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Bonus features may vary depending on service. See the full list of special features below.
Apple has a couple of digital exclusives not available anywhere else including featurettes Avengers Script Security and the Secret Scenes of Infinity War and Endgame.
Avengers: Endgame is being sold for either $19.99 (HD) or $24.99 (UHD) across the board. The SD version will be available starting August 13. Apple is the only one of the digital retailers listed here that does not have the Digital 4k UHD available upon release date.
- Amazon Prime Video – $19.99 (HD) $24.99 (UHD)
- Apple iTunes – $19.99 (HD) + iTunes Extras
- FandangoNow – $19.99 (HD) $24.99 (UHD) + Bonus Material
- Google Play – $19.99 (HD) $24.99 (UHD) + Bonus Material
- Microsoft Video – $19.99 (HD) $24.99 (UHD) + Bonus Material
- Movies Anywhere (directs customers to most services listed here)
- Vudu (Walmart) – $19.99 (HD) $24.99 (UHD) + Bonus Material
- “Remembering Stan Lee” – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- “Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.” – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original Iron Man — and launched the MCU.
- “A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America” – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- “Black Widow: Whatever It Takes” – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- “The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame” – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- “The Women of the MCU” – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- “Bro Thor” – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- “Six Deleted Scenes” – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- “Gag Reel” – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- “Visionary Intro” – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
I am not seeing a definitive answer as to whether the DVD version will be available with the EXTRAS?? Can you answer that for me?