King Arthur: Legend of the Sword release dates on Blu-ray, 3D & 4k
Warner Bros. has announced the home media release date for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword on Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray, and 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray will be August 8th, 2017. Directed by Guy Ritchie, the film stars Charlie Hunnam, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, and Jude Law in this tale of the legend of King Arthur.
Each combo edition includes two discs and a code to redeem a free digital copy. The Blu-rays present video in 1080p, while the Ultra HD Blu-ray displays 2160p video enhanced with 10-bit color from HDR (High Dynamic Range) using the HDR10 specification.
There are plenty of bonus features on the Blu-ray combos including the featurettes “Arthur with Swagger,” “Sword from the Stone,” “Inside the Cut: The Action of King Arthur,” “Camelot in 93 Days,” “Legend of Excalibur,” and Scenic Scotland.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword carries an MSRP of $35.99 (Blu-ray) and $44.95 (3D Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray).
- Arthur with Swagger – Charlie Hunnam is a gentleman, a hunk and a rebel, setting new standards as king and new rules with the ladies.
- Sword from the Stone – Director Guy Ritchie as he breathes 21st Century life and luster into England’s most iconic legend and he creates Camelot for a new audience!
- Parry and Bleed – Charlie Hunnam and other cast members get a crash course in swordplay. Vikings versus Saxons style!
Building on the Past – Londinium comes to life with a new design of Medieval Urban life, built from scratch.
- Inside the Cut: The Action of King Arthur – Join stunt choreographer Eunice Huthart as she teams with Director Guy Ritchie to create the mind-blowing action of King Arthur
- Camelot in 93 Days – Friendships and romances strengthen and fray as the realities of a 93 day shoot set in.
- Legend of Excalibur – The world’s most famous sword is brought to life for a new generation.
- Scenic Scotland – Wrapping a monumental production on location in glorious Scotland.