We’re sure the producers and director of San Andreas would like nothing more than for you to have seen the epic film on the big screen, but we’re also sure they wouldn’t mind if those who missed the theatrical release purchase the Digital HD version for home viewing.
Warner Bros.’ San Andreas released this week to digital, a month before the film is available on traditional home media formats including Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and On Demand. The Digital format can be purchased in either SD or HD quality, from a variety of popular video services listed below.
On average, San Andreas in digital costs $14.99 (SD) or $19.99 (HD). The Vudu and iTunes purchases also include several additional extras such as the featurette “San Andreas: The Real Fault Line,” deleted scenes, gag reel, and stunt reel.
San Andreas Digital SD/HD Price Comparison*
- Amazon Instant Video – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Apple iTunes – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD) – includes iTunes Extras
- Cinema Now – $15.99 (SD) $20.99 (HD)
- Google Play – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Sony Entertainment Network – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Verizon FiOS On Demand – $16.49 (SD) $20.99 (HD)
- Vudu (Walmart) – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD/HDX) – plus Bonus Features
- Xbox Video (now Microsoft Movies & TV) – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Xfinity TV (On Demand) – $18.99 (SD) $21.99 (HD)
View more price comparisons on other popular digital movie releases.
*Prices at time of article publication.