Apple announced today the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in 36 more countries and territories by the end of October, in what Apple calls “the fastest iPhone rollout ever.” The new locations include Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa, starting with China, India, and Monaco on Friday, October 17. By the end of the year, Apple expects the new iPhone models to be available in more than 115 countries.
Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus launches, October, 2014:
- Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are currently available in the following locations: US, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, the UK and the US Virgin Islands.