Amazon has just announced a deal with HBO to bring older shows such as The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, and Rome to the Prime Instant Video service starting May 21. The shows are already available on Amazon Prime to purchase à la carte, but Prime members may want to hold off on purchasing individual episodes or seasons because unlimited viewing is just a month away.
Other HBO shows in the deal include The Wire, Big Love, Eastbound & Down, Oz, and Deadwood, as well as early seasons of Boardwalk Empire and True Blood. HBO mini-series such as Band of Brothers, Angels in America, and The Pacific are included in the distribution agreement.
Amazon says previous seasons of shows such as Girls, The Newsroom and Veep will also become available during the multi-year agreement (approximately three years after airing on HBO).
Here’s what content the HBO deal includes:
- All seasons of classics such as The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome and Six Feet Under
- All seasons of more recent shows such as Eastbound & Down, Enlightened and Flight of the Conchords
- Miniseries including Angels in America, Band of Brothers, John Adams, The Pacific and Parade’s End
- Select seasons of current series such as Boardwalk Empire, Treme and True Blood
- Original movies like Game Change, Too Big To Fail and You Don’t Know Jack
- Documentaries including the Autopsy and Iceman series, Ghosts of Abu Ghraib and When the Levees Broke
- Original comedy specials from Lewis Black, Ellen DeGeneres, Louis CK and Bill Maher
Amazon also announced the HBO Go channel will be launched for Apple Fire TV by the end of year.
BlockchainX’s expert developers have answers for you with state of the art Erc20 token generator. Give your Dapps the power of ethereum based ERC20 token and integrate secured crypto payment systems.
Thank for sharing!
Pear , BYU and Tablo channels ?
Strix tv is a way better app for live channels as this app is available on Amazon Fire App Store