CBS and Turner have set the schedule for next round of the 2014 NCAA Tournament. This might be the most exciting part of the tournament, as 16 men’s college basketball teams battle it out to make it to the Final Four.
The games kick off on Thursday, March 27 starting at 7:15 p.m. ET with No. 11 Dayton vs. No. 10 Stanford in the South Region. About 30 minutes later, No. 6 Baylor will play No. 2 Wisconsin at 7:47 p.m. for the West Regional.
In the second South Region game of the night, No. 4 UCLA will take on the number one seed Florida at 9:45 p.m. Eastern. And, the last game on Thursday for the West will be No. 4 San Diego State against No. 1 Arizona at 10:17 p.m.
On Friday, the two East and two Midwest Region games start at 7:15 p.m. Eastern with No. 11 Tennessee vs. Number No. 2 Michigan.
All the games will be broadcast on either CBS or TBS. If you are planning on following or watching the games on your PC or mobile device you might want to get the latest updates the Android and iOS NCAA apps.
Check out the schedule below and be sure to tune into the HD broadcasts of the games.
NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 2014 Schedule
Thursday, March 27
- Dayton (No. 11) vs. Stanford (No. 10), 7:15 p.m. ET on CBS
- Baylor (No. 6) vs. Wisconsin (No. 2), 7:47 p.m. ET on TBS
- UCLA (No. 4) vs. Florida (No. 1), 9:45 p.m. ET on CBS
- San Diego State (No. 4) vs. Arizona (No. 1), 10:17 p.m. ET on TBS
Friday, March 28
- Tennessee (No. 11) vs. Michigan (No. 2), 7:15 p.m. ET on CBS
- Connecticut (No. 11) vs. Iowa State (No. 3), 7:27 p.m. ET on TBS
- Kentucky (No. 8) vs Louisville (No. 4), 9:45 p.m. ET on CBS
- Michigan (No. 4) State vs. Virginia (No. 1), 9:57 p.m. ET on TBS
You can also check out the full NCAA Tournament bracket at ESPN.