The best selling Blu-ray Disc for the week ending Dec. 12, 2010 was Inception from Warner Home Video. Coming in second and third in best selling were The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and Shrek Forever After, respectively. And, holding their own in forth and fifth were Toy Story 3 and Avatar.
Sales data comes courtesy Home Media Research, which shows total Blu-ray Disc revenue is up 35% from the same week in 2009.
Here’s the Top 10 Blu-ray Disc sellers in order. And hey, and check out Paramount/DreamWorks with three titles topping the charts!
- Inception (Warner)
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Summit)
- Shrek Forever After (Paramount/DreamWorks)
- Toy Story 3 (Disney)
- Avatar (Fox)
- Shrek: The Whole Story (Paramount/DreamWorks)
- How to Train Your Dragon (Paramount/DreamWorks)
- The Expendables (Lionsgate)
- Fantasia & Fantasia 2000 2-Movie Collection (Disney)
- The Sound of Music: 45th Anniversary Edition (Fox)