From DreamWorks Animation and Paramount comes How to Train Your Dragon as a Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack. The Blu-ray disc is formatted in 1080p with Dolby TrueHD audio, and all bonuses are also presented in HD. The disc will include a new animated adventure titled “Legend of the Boneknapper Dragon” which features the original voice actors and introduces a never-before-seen dragon.
Extras on the Blu-ray/DVD Combo include the Animator’s Corner (featuring Picture-in-Picture storyboards), behind-the-scenes footage, interviews, deleted scenes, and more (see below for detailed list). The How to Train Your Dragon Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack will retail for $24.99 (DVD Double Pack $19.99). How to Train Your Dragon will release on Oct. 15th and is currently available for pre-order.
How to Train Your Dragon Blu-ray/DVD Combo disc features:
• The Animators’ Corner (BD Exclusive)
• Trivia Track (BD Exclusive)
• Filmmakers’ Commentary
• The Technical Artistry of Dragon
• Viking-Sized Cast
• Deleted Scenes
• DWA Trailers
• The Story Behind the Story
• Racing for the Gold
• How to Draw a Dragon
• Your Viking Profile
• DWA Video Jukebox
• BD-Live – “Making The Story” – Directors Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois take fans behind-the-scenes for a fun and in-depth look at the two year process of making the smash hit