Lucasfilm and Warner Home Video have announced Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Two on Blu-ray and DVD will be released fall 2010. The discs will contain all 22 episodes of season two, extensive behind-the-scenes materials, a 64-page production journal, and exclusive to Blu-ray — access to the Jedi Temple Archives database of creative materials. And, you gotta love Yoda on the box art cover.
“Everything’s improved since the first season,” said Supervising Director Dave Filoni. He added, “It’s bigger and better, and it’s going to look great in high-definition.”
Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two will be available October 26 for the suggested retail price of $44.98 (DVD) and $59.99 (Blu-ray).
Bonus features include:
– Behind-The-Scenes Featurettes on each disc:
- Attack of the Zillo Beast
- Magic of the Holocron
- Return to Geonosis
- Creating Mandalore
– 64-page production journal that includes early sketches, artist notes and concept art from Season Two of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
– Blu-ray Exclusive — The Jedi Temple Archives
- An extensive database exploring special effects footage, early concept art, 3-D character and object turnarounds and early animation. The Archives is a rare look at the assets in various stages of creation for The Clone Wars, with a wealth of surprises and never-before seen moments sprinkled throughout