The Collector’s Edition of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on 4k Blu-ray has been discounted to $56.99 from the original list price of $75.99 on Amazon. That’s a 25% savings!
The special edition is a must-have for Quentin Tarantino fans with collectible items such as a MAD Magazine mini parody issue, a mock vintage movie poster from “Operazione Dyn-O-Mite!”, and a 45 vinyl record with 2 songs from the soundtrack.
The 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray combo edition also includes all the extras from the standard 4k Blu-ray edition with over 20 minutes of additional scenes, production featurettes, a Blu-ray copy of the film, and a code to redeem a Digital UHD through Movies Anywhere partners.
Order Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Collector’s Edition from Amazon and get free shipping with Prime. Remember, Amazon charges the lowest price listed up until the release date.
Collector’s Edition Exclusives
- Premium, collectible packaging
- Exclusive NEW MAD Magazine mini-sized parody of the Rick Dalton TV series “Bounty Law,” Lousy Law
- 45 vinyl record with 2 songs from the film’s soundtrack & turntable adapter
- Collectible, vintage poster
Blu-ray Exclusive Special Features
- Quentin Tarantino’s Love Letter to Hollywood
- Bob Richardson – For the Love of Film
- Shop Talk – The Cars of 1969
- Restoring Hollywood – The Production Design of Once Upon a Time…in Hollywood
- The Fashion of 1969
- 7 Additional Scenes