This Collector’s Edition from Starz! and Sony Pictures Home Entertainment includes a 28-page book with photography from the “Outlander Untold” bonus scenes and behind-the-scenes sketches.
Disc bonus material includes an exclusive sneak peek from the upcoming Outlander-series book titled “Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone” by Diana Gabaldon, bonus scenes, 4 featurettes, deleted and extended scenes, commentaries, and gag reel.
Outlander on Blu-ray looks truly spectacular. The episodes are presented in 1080p resolution at 1.78:1 aspect ratio. Since Starz! is broadcast in 1080i (interlaced “i” not progressive “p”) the Blu-ray Discs are currently the best way you can view the show.
Audio is provided in English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 as well as Germain in Dolby Digital 5.1.
The Collector’s Edition costs a little more, but it’s meant for the true Outlander fan. And of course, if you’ve purchased the previous three seasons in Collectible Editions why break tradition?
This 5-disc set includes the episodes and bonus material on BDs, along with an additional CD with the soundtrack to the series. Outlander Season 4: Collector’s Edition is available to pre-order from Amazon.
Outlander Season 4 Collector’s Edition Exclusives
- Collectible Packaging including a 28-page book featuring exclusive photography from the Outlander Untold bonus scenes + additional behind-the-scenes sketches
- An exclusive sneak peek from Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone, Diana Gabaldon’s forthcoming ninth book in the Outlander series
- Season 4 Soundtrack
- 4 ‘Outlander Untold’ Bonus Scenes featuring fan-favorite characters
- 4 Featurettes including a look at the making of Outlander Untold and the Season Four Relationships
- Deleted & Extended Scenes with Introductions by Ronald D. Moore
- Commentaries with Executive Producers
- Gag Reel