We’ve been waiting for an official announcement on the release dates for “Mission: Impossible – Fallout” to home media and just got word from Paramount on both Blu-ray & Digital formats. ‘Fallout’ will first release to Digital on Nov. 20, followed two weeks later by Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray and DVD on Dec. 4.
The 4K Ultra HD disc and 4K Ultra HD Digital release feature HDR via Dolby Vision for a wider color spectrum. And, the Blu-rays offer the soundtrack in Dolby Atmos for immersive sound that has been remixed specifically for home theater environments.
The Blu-ray, 4k Blu-ray and Digital editions of MI:6 include extra bonus material such as deleted scenes, storyboards, multiple commentaries, production featurettes, an isolated score track and more.
“Mission: Impossible – Fallout” is available to pre-order from Amazon priced $22.99 for the Blu-ray edition and $29.99 for 4k Blu-ray. Best Buy has their own exclusive SteelBook editions available to pre-order featuring custom artwork on the outside and inside of the collectible metal cases. The Blu-ray SteelBook combo edition is priced $32.99 while the 4k Blu-ray edition is priced $34.99.
Bonus Features (4K Blu-ray Combo, Blu-ray Combo & Digital*)
- Behind the Fallout
- Light the Fuse
- Top of the World
- The Big Swing: Deleted Scene Breakdown
- Rendezvous in Paris
- The Fall
- The Hunt is On
- Cliffside Clash
- Deleted Scenes Montage with Optional Commentary by director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton
- Foot Chase Musical Breakdown
- The Ultimate Mission
- Theatrical Trailer
- Commentary by director Christopher McQuarrie and Tom Cruise
- Commentary by director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton
- Commentary by composer Lorne Balfe
- Isolated Score Track
‘Fallout’ will also be part of a 6-movie Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD / Blu-ray Collection hitting stores for the holidays.
* Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer