Still in theaters, but already available to pre-order, 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool 2 will release to Blu-ray, 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand on Aug. 21, 2018.
On Blu-ray, Deadpool 2 is presented in 1080p resolution at 2.39:1 widescreen aspect ratio. On 4k Blu-ray, the film improves sharpness with 2160p resolution enhanced by the HDR10 specification for high dynamic range color.
The audio on the 4k Blu-ray features an immersive English Dolby Atmos soundtrack (backed by DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1), along with English Descriptive Audio 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, and French Dolby Digital 5.1.
On the Blu-ray, an English DTS-HD MA 7.1 soundtrack is provided as well as English Descriptive Audio 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1, and French Dolby Digital 5.1.
Deadpool 2 carries suggested retail prices of $34.99 (Blu-ray) and $44.99 (4k Blu-ray). See below for discounted pre-ordered pricing.
- “3-Minute Monologue”
- Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (Theatrical Version Only)
- Chess with Omega Red
- David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2
- Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters
- Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2
- Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Roll with the Punches: Action and Stunts
- Stills (28 Images)
- Swole and Sexy
- The Deadpool Prison Experiment
- The Most Important X-Force Member
- Until Your Face Hurts: Alternate Takes