Paramount Pictures’ Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation starring Tom Cruise has been released early to digital formats, a full month ahead of the Blu-ray and DVD releases on Dec. 17, 2015. The film can be purchased in either Digital HD or Digital SD from a variety of popular video services including Amazon Video, iTunes, Google Play, and Vudu.
Bonus content comes with some purchases: iTunes includes iTunes Extras with cast interviews and eight featurettes; Vudu’s Bonus material includes five featurettes; PlayStation Store includes four featurettes; and, Microsoft Movies & TV also includes Bonus content (details coming soon).
On average, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation in Digital HD costs $19.99 (HD) and $14.99 (SD). The most expensive places to buy are Verizon FiOS On Demand ($21.99 HD) and CinemaNow ($24 HD).
See below for a price comparison of digital video providers.
Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation Digital SD/HD Price Comparison*
- Amazon Instant Video – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Apple iTunes – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD) – includes iTunes Extras
- Cinema Now – $17.99 (SD) $24.00 (HD)
- Google Play – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Sony Entertainment Network – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD)
- Verizon FiOS On Demand – $18.49 (SD) $21.99 (HD)
- Vudu (Walmart) – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD/HDX) – plus Bonus Features
- Microsoft Movies & TV (formerly Xbox Video) – $14.99 (SD) $19.99 (HD) – plus Bonus Content
- Xfinity TV (On Demand) – $17.99 (SD) $20.99 (HD)
View more price comparisons on other popular digital movie releases.
*Prices at time of article publication.