Best Buy announced a sale on big screen HDTVs including a Sony Bravia 55″ LED for $1499 (a savings of $800) and their branded Insignia 55″ LED with Blu-ray player for $999 (a savings of $600). The promotion is aimed at football fans gearing up for the final NFL event on Sunday, Feb. 6 and those looking to upgrade their home theater systems.
“Our customers tell us that this is an ideal time of year to upgrade or invest in new big screen televisions, so we wanted to give them a great excuse to come into Best Buy by offering deals on some of the best and largest TV’s we carry,” said Mike Mohan, senior vice president of Home Theater at Best Buy.
Here are some of the Best Buy HDTV blowouts:
- Sony – BRAVIA 55″ Class LED-LCD HDTV ($1,499.99 a savings of $800)
- Sony – BRAVIA 55″ Class 3D LED-LCD HDTV ($1,798.99 a savings of $1,401)
- Sony – BRAVIA 60″ Class LED-LCD HDTV ($1,998.99 a savings of $1,001)
- Insignia™ – 42″ Class LED-LCD HDTV with/FREE Blu-ray Player ($649.98 a savings of $350)
- Insignia™ – 55″ Class LED-LCD HDTV with/FREE Blu-ray Player ($999.98 a savings of $600)
The Best Buy sale runs through Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011. To check out those deals and more visit the Best Buy HDTV center.