Amazon customers are eager to try out a pair of Echo Buds, and now the company says the new earbuds will be in stock on November 5th.
At $129 per pair, Echo Buds are priced almost half of Apple’s newly revealed $249 AirPods Pro. The Bluetooth-controlled, wireless Amazon Echo Buds feature immersive sound, Bose active noise reduction, and Alexa voice control.
Amazon boasts the Echo Buds last up to 5 hours on a single charge, allow voice control from Siri and Google Assistant on supporting devices, and include 3 sizes of ear tips to create a comfortable fit.
Order Echo Buds from Amazon to be sure to get your pair before supplies run out. Amazon also offers a payment plan of $26 per month for 6 months.
Echo Buds Features
- Immersive sound – Premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology and sealed in-ear design limits background noise.
- Hands-free with Alexa – Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, play Audible audiobooks, make calls, or get directions—just ask.
- Access other assistants – Supports access to Siri or Google Assistant from a supported device—just press and hold your earbud.
- Long-lasting battery – Get up to 5 hrs music playback per charge, up to 2 hrs with a 15-min quick charge, and up to 20 hrs with the charging case.
- Customizable fit for better sound – 3 sizes of ear tips help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening.
- Exercise ready – Sweat-resistant with a secure fit that’s made to move with you.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills – Request a rideshare, get a guided workout, or order dinner, all hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including the ability to mute the mics with the Alexa app.