Denzel Washington returns as Robert McCall in The Equalizer 2 now slated for release on Blu-ray, 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray and DVD on December 11, 2018.
On 4k Blu-ray, The Equalizer 2 is presented in 2160p with HDR (High Dynamic Range) color. The English soundtrack on the 4k disc features Dolby Atmos backed Dolby TrueHD 7.1. (We’re waiting on final Blu-ray specifications and will update this article when available.)
The Sony Pictures Home Entertainment combo editions include a second disc and digital copy. Bonus features include several featurettes, 11 deleted and extended scenes, and “Retribution Mode” with Denzel Washington and Director Antoine Fuqua.
The Equalizer 2 is currently priced $34.99 (Blu-ray) and $45.99 (Ultra HD Blu-ray) on Amazon.
- “Retribution Mode” with Denzel Washington and Director Antoine Fuqua
- 11 Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Denzel as McCall: Round Two
- Seconds Till Death: Action Breakdown
- Through Antoine’s Lens: The Cast
- Two NBA Promos
- The Equalizer 2 Pop Up Trivia Track