The third and final installment in the Maze Runner franchise, Maze Runner: The Death Cure, will be released to Blu-ray, 4k Blu-ray and DVD on Tuesday, April 24.
The video on the 4k Blu-ray edition is provided in 2160p with High Dynamic Range color. As far as audio, the 4k Blu-ray edition will feature an English soundtrack in Dolby Atmos (backed by Dolby TrueHD 7.1), while the Blu-ray version includes a DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 soundtrack.
Several bonus features are included with the release of Maze Runner: The Death Cure on disc including deleted and extended scenes, several featurettes, gag reel, visual effects, and audio commentary from Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.
Maze Runner: The Death Cure has a list price of $34.99 (Blu-ray) and $39.99 (Ultra HD Blu-ray). See current pricing from Amazon below.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin, and Joe Hartwick Jr.
- Featurette: The Final Run”
- Featurette: “Dystopia”
- Featurette: “Allies Reunited”
- Featurette: “A Look Back”
- Featurette: “Going Out on Top”
- Gag Reel
- Visual Effects with Optional Commentary
- Audio Commentary by Wes Ball, T.S. Nowlin and Joe Hartwick Jr.