Best Buy has officially unveiled its 50-page list of Black Friday deals, and the electronics retailer is also hyping up a slew of bargains that are in effect now through this Saturday, Nov. 11, at 11:59 pm.
Here are the five best home theater-centric deals available for the next three days:
- Sony – 70″ Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV: $1,199.99 (Save $600, reg. $1,799.99)
- Sharp – 60″ Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV: $549.99 (Save $250, reg. $799.99)
- Sony – UBP-X800 – Streaming 4K Ultra HD 3D Hi-Res Audio Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player: $149.99 (Save $150, reg. $299.99)
- LG 2.1-Channel Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer: $119.99 (Save $160, reg. $279.99)
- VIZIO 3.0-Channel Soundbar with Digital Amplifier: $99.99 (Save $50, reg. $149.99)
A 70″ Sony TV, even if it’s not cutting edge, is still a very noteworthy deal in 2017. 26 Best Buy reviewers give it an average of 4.8 out of 5 stars, and tech review site Rtings says the “The Sony X690E is a good 4k LED TV with decent picture quality, low input lag and good handling of motion.”
If you’re a traditionalist and just can’t bring yourself to binge-spend before the tryptophan sets in, let’s focus on the Black Friday weekend deals.
Of course for a few years now, Black Friday at Best Buy has really meant Thanksgiving Thursday, and once again close to 1,000 Best Buy stores in 47 states will open at 5 pm on Thanksgiving Day. Most of those stores will close at 1 am and then reopen 8 am Black Friday. Shoppers in Maine, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island won’t have to worry about braving the bargain-crazed masses with a stomach full of pumpkin pie though, as state laws will keep those Best Buy stores on Thanksgiving.
Here are the 10 best home theater-focused bargains to be found at Best Buy during Black Friday weekend, Nov. 23-25:
- Samsung – 65″ Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV: $749.99 (Save $350, reg. $1,099.99)
- Sony – 65″ Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range: $1,499.99 (Save $500, reg. $1,999.99)
- Sharp – 50″ Class – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV Roku TV: $179.99 (In-store only Save $320, reg. $499.99)
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB Console: $189 – (Save $90, reg. $279)
- Sony PlayStation 4 1 TB Console: $199.99 (Save $100, reg. $299.99)
- Roku Premiere+ Streaming Media Player: $49.99 (Save $50, reg. $99.99)
- Wonder Woman (plus 24 other titles) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray: $9.99 (Save $15, reg. $29.99)
- Moana Blu-ray: $7.99 (Save $15, reg. $24.99)
- War for the Planet of the Apes Blu-ray: $7.99 (Save $12.99, reg. $19.99)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Blu-ray: $7.99 (Save $15, reg. $22.99)
Just think, if you’re fast with your feet, you can finish off your Thanksgiving with a new 50″ TV, Xbox One S, and a 4K copy of Wonder Woman for about $400. Not too shabby.
Best Buy is also promising to announce more Black Friday doorbuster deals this Friday and Saturday, so stay tuned for more potential savings.