What channels are on Sling TV? [Updated]

sling-tv-channels-grid-color-1280pxYou may have heard about Sling TV, Dish Network’s internet streaming TV service that doesn’t require long-term contracts or traditional service provider. Sling TV starts at $20 per month for 30 channels (Orange package) or $25 per month for 45 channels (Blue package). Add-ons are also available in categories such as family, movies, and sports for an additional $5 per month each.

Popular networks available on Sling TV include AMC (where you can catch the latest episodes of “The Walking Dead”), A&E, Disney Channel, EPIX, ESPN, FYI, Lifetime Movie Network, TBS, and TNT. Some of the more recently added networks include Cowboy Channel, FOX Sports (select markets), NBC Golf, and Project Runway, Showtime Nation, Stadium, and Weather Nation.

On Sling TV customers can order premium movie packages from HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax and EPIX. The packages typically feature the same channel and movie lineups you would find if ordered through a service provider.

Sling TV also offers a selection of international streaming packages with channels geared towards specific languages. The international packages are priced differently, and offer more channels than we’ve listed here. For example, as well as beIN Sports, you can also get the Spanish-language version of the channel beIN Sports en Español.

Here’s a list of Sling TV channels in alphabetical order. You can also view a list of Sling TV channels organized by Orange or Blue package.

List of Sling TV Channels

Euro News
Fandor
Flama
Food Network
FOROtv
FOX Locals / On Demand
FOX Sports (Select Markets)
France 24
MTV
MTV2
Nat Geo WILD
National Geographic
NBA TV
NBC Golf
NBC Locals (select markets)
NBC Sports Network
Viceland
WE tv
Weather Nation
World Fishing Network
ZeeMundo

Get more Sling TV news.

Last updated Oct. 21, 2017. Are we missing a channel? Contact us.

PinIt
contributor

contributor

HD Report frequently features articles written by guest contributors who are experts in the industry. Our publication is listed in Google News as well as other tech and entertainment forums. If you would like to write a news article, review, or editorial please contact us.

41 Replies to “What channels are on Sling TV? [Updated]”

1. Donna Beebe says:

We have had Sling for about 3 months and love it. Is there anyway Fox News TV could be added?

2. Mary Humes says:

Would miss CSPAN terribly. Watch all 3 channels. Need Conservative news Fox until new network gets rolling. Ty

3. Nadia says:

Add TLC please

4. Linda I Hixson says:

It would be great if you added Discovery and DiscoveryID!

5. rikdude says:

I’ve only had sling for 3 months now and I’ve enjoyed most of it. You can watch a lot of programs when ever you want or use the guide. They add extra premium channels on the weekend for the weekend. We have all the good channels like AE, HIST, CNN, LIFE,BRAVO, HGTV, NATGEO,NBCDEMAND,FOXDEMAND, USA, and many more. For $20 Im in for sure!!

6. D. Baumler says:

What! No FOX news?. I’ll pass…….

7. John says:

the only good , honest news channel is OANN and is not on your list.

8. Ellen says:

This leaves out too many of what few channels I even watch and since you would not allow me to even pick from the already inadequate list this is no better than what I have. I am stocking up on movies of my own so that once I have enough I can drop half of what I am paying for. The list you show is totally inadequate even if I could pick just what I want from it. My days of paying Dish for anything at all are tightly numbered!

9. Renaynay says:

Please add TLC!! The learning channel

10. Michelle Stephens says:

Wheres FOX NEWS?

11. greg landis says:

do they have any hunting and fishing channels

12. Bart says:

Once again…no true free market to pay for only the channels that YOU want . Only package deals that include the channels that they bundle together. Why don’t they let us choose the particulars channels that we want and allow us to pay accordingly?

13. Debbie says:

None of the Discovery Channels in the Sling lineup? I can’t go for that.

14. HERMAN says:

SEND ME A SLING BOX

15. allen says:

no fox news ? Not until for me !

16. A J M says:

Putting a channel list together is weird. How do you connect up to sling tv? Can we pick the channels we want or do we have to get some kind of odd package that only has 20 to 25 channels that we like? Directum is like that!!

17. Sheila D says:

Do you have the Bravo channel??

18. Meg says:

Please add Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mystery!!! I’ll sign up in a heartbeat.

19. Louise Ruf says:

News, game shows and comedy are my specialties, Are those channels included, or do you pay extra for those programs, (If their available) For each additional channel, what is the cost?

20. aNTHONY wHITE says:

Is there any chance in the near future that you will be adding FSS, ABC, NBC & CBS, both local & national?

21. aNTHONY wHITE says:

Is there any chance in the near future of adding FSS, CBS,ABC & NBC? Local & National?

22. Cynthia Roberts says:

Could you please email me the channels that come with this $20 package. My husband wants golf and FOX News. If this gets too expensive????? AND where do I go to understand how to work using this Sling TV?

23. tom says:

if you had hallmark own and msnbc i would purchase sling tv. let me know when you add it

24. Mr Smith says:

I just checked the channels again and I see you have Viceland and not H2, That was the deal breaker for me, H2 was one of my favorites but Viceland is nothing but trash tv.

25. Mr Smith says:

So you do have H2 and not the gay channel Viceland?

26. Will Sling TV be adding these Channels: QVC, TLC, Hallmark, and of course local Channels as ABC, NBC, CBS?
    Chrissy

27. Christine McAden says:

Will Sling be adding the Channels: QVC, Hallmark, TLC, and of course Local channels such as ABC, NBC, CBS ?

28. Ramesh K. Pujara says:

Friends have recommended that I get Sling TV for one of my TVs in my home lower level. It does not have. Cable. That said other three TVs on the main level are connected with ATT-
    U-verse as part of the package.
    I do get all the local stations free. This TV is 40″ smart TV.
    All I want to add are : MSNBC; CNN; CNBC; Fox business; Bloomberg business ;STAR plus in Hindi; and ZEE TV in Hindi.
    Could you please provide me with a price quote and time table for connection.
    Thanks,
    Ramesh Pujara

29. Pam Jackson says:

It would really be awesome if you offered the OWN channel. The haves and the have nots, and if living you is wrong programs are great! Please consider adding this channel.

30. Betty Stephenson says:

I have a adult blind and mild MR daughter. She only likes 3 channels, and 2, are only offered on cable or satellite TV. The sling TV has one of those channels, lifetime. Please add Halmart channel. She is on a fixed income. She pays over $90. Month to be able to listen to her favorite channels. This is her entertainment.

31. Maria Bar says:

Will BBC America be included at any point in the near future? Also, in another web page I saw that recording, rewinding, and replay are not available for many channels including sports. Will that be changing?

Thank you.

32. Cliff says:

Need Hallmark Hall of Fame before I switch. Foxsports 1 & 2 would be nice.

33. Could you possibly add, Hallmark and Nickoloneon, really miss my cartoons that I use to watch, like Avatar, and Spongebob, Ninji Turtles, etc. I would even pay the extra, thank you

34. Barbara MacMillen says:

How about adding Pac 12 and Hallmark channels.

35. Carl says:

Fox News channel?

36. estacy says:

when you going to add cbs fox abc vh1 bravo tv nbc it would be nice

37. Nicole says:

Ugh all i want is hallmark channel. We just cut the cord , im very much missing hallmark channels when calls the heart, good witch, and cedar cove . I would get this if it included hallmark channel it does have HGTV FOOD NETWORK, that’s tempting but hallmark would have sold me.

38. arthur brown says:

can you still watch the big 3 networks on sling tv?

39. Two questions- Any chance that you might put on Fox Sports One? Good for women’s soccer as well as some bball games. Also, receiving ESPN and 2 via Sling and get interference even tho my internet is 25Mbps. Any troubles on your end that can make the delivery as smooth as cable?
    Thank you.

40. Marissa Roberts says:

Will you be adding QVC, HSN, Hallmark, and the game show channel in the very near future?

41. Wayne Dobbins says:

Where is History, H2, A&E, FYI, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network in the channels list that you described in paragraph 2 of this article? This is confusing, could you email me the current $20 per month channel list as of 5/26/2015?