20th Century Fox’s Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials has been released early to Digital HD, about one-and-a-half weeks before the Blu-ray Disc and DVD formats hit shelves on December 15th. The film is a follow up to The Maze Runner (2014), with screenplay written by T.S. Nowlin based on the novel by James Dashner.
Wes Ball directs ‘The Scorch Trials,’ along with actors Dylan O’Brien, Ki Hong Lee, Kaya Scodelario, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster among the returning cast.
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials in HD is $14.99 on average from most digital video services. Purchases from Vudu and Microsoft Video include Bonus Content, and iTunes includes iTunes Extras. Vudu and iTunes are the services that offer the most bonus content.
Purchases from Verizon FiOS, Vudu, and CinemaNow all include UltraViolet (UV) licenses to add to your collection.
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) Digital SD/HD Price Comparison*
- Amazon Instant Video – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD)
- Apple iTunes – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD) – includes iTunes Extras
- Cinema Now – NA
- Google Play – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD)
- Sony Entertainment Network – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD)
- Verizon FiOS On Demand – $15.49 (SD) $15.99 (HD)
- Vudu (Walmart) – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD/HDX) – plus Bonus Features
- Microsoft Movies & TV (formerly Xbox Video) – $14.99 (SD) $14.99 (HD) – plus Bonus Content
- Xfinity TV (On Demand) – $15.99 (SD) $15.99 (HD)
View more price comparisons of other popular digital movie releases.
*Prices at time of article publication.
NA – Not Available