Want to enjoy something other than NFL football playoffs this weekend? Showtime is offering a free preview of their channels through many TV providers, as well as online, mobile and on-demand services depending on provider.
The free preview period starts with some TV services on January 15th, but for the majority of the providers it will begin on January 16th. The free preview of Showtime ends for all on Monday, January 18th.
The participating TV providers we know about include AT&T U-verse, Cable One, Century Link, Comcast, DirecTV, Dish Network, Mediacom, RCN, and Verizon FIOS. They are also planning to offer a preview through the internet-only service Hulu.
The Showtime suite of channels includes SHOWTIME HD, SHOWTIME 2 HD, SHOWTIME HD (East or West feeds), SHOWTIME SHOWCASE HD, SHOWTIME Extreme, SHOWTIME Beyond, THE MOVIE CHANNEL HD, THE MOVIE CHANNEL Extra, and FLIX.
What’s on Showtime this weekend? Probably something for everyone. But here are a few ideas.
On Saturday night, Jan. 16th at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT the network will be showing The Imitation Game, Need For Speed, and Snowpiercer.
On Sunday night at primetime, Showtime has scheduled “Listen to Me Marlon” at 8:00 p.m., documentary “The Spymasters – CIA in the Crosshairs” at 8:30 p.m., and the next episode of “Shameless” at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.
Here are more specific details on preview of Showtime services:
- AT&T U-Verse (Jan. 16-18) – Showtime, Showtime On Demand, Showtime Anytime, and Uverse.com
- Cable One (Jan. 15-18) – Showtime
- Century Link (Jan. 15-18) – Showtime, Showtime On Demand
- Comcast (Jan. 16-18) – Showtime On Demand, Showtime Anytime, and XfinityTV.com
- DirecTV (Jan. 16 -18) – Showtime
- Dish (Jan. 16-18) – Showtime, Showtime On Demand, Dish Anywhere
- Hulu (Jan. 16-18) – Showtime
- Mediacom (Jan. 15-18) – Showtime and Showtime On Demand
- RCN (Jan. 15-18) – Showtime and Showtime on Demand
- Verizon FiOS TV (Jan. 15-18) – Showtime and Showtime On Demand
Follow Us on Facebook to never miss another free preview.