What devices support 4k/HDR content from Vudu? Here’s a list of the current devices that support playback of 4k UHD VUDU content with or without HDR. Please note that HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10) and Dolby Atmos may not be supported by the 4k TV, audio system, or device. Be sure to update to your device’s latest firmware to ensure compatibility. Please also refer to our list of 4k/HDR titles on Vudu.
Vudu 4k UHD Compatible TVs & Devices
4K Ultra HD Playback only
- Arris Mi4 (2017 IP900)
- Roku 4
- Roku Premiere
- Roku 4K TVs (without HDR support)
- Tivo Bolt (2015 TCD849000)
- VIZIO P-Series & M-Series 4K HDTVs (Non-SmartCast)
4K Ultra HD + HDR Playback
- Apple TV 4K – app version 1.1.1 (set default playback quality to UHD)
- [Limited Beta] Sony 2016-2017 4K TVs – Android TV app v4.1.37 and higher req’d. NEW!
- Google Chromecast Ultra
- LG 2016-2018 UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Roku Streaming Stick+, Premiere+, Ultra
- Samsung KS, Q, MU, and NU (NU71XX and higher) Series 4K TVs
- Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player UBD-M9500
- Sony 2018 4K TVs
- Sony UBP-X700 NEW!
- Roku 4K TVs with HDR support (e.g. TCL P & C-Series)
- VIZIO 2016-2019 Smartcast P & M-Series 4K TVs
- Xbox One S, One X
Last updated 9/11/18.
Source: Vudu Forum