What devices support 4k/HDR content from Vudu? Here’s a list of the current devices that support playback of 4k UHD VUDU content with or without HDR. Please note that HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10) and Dolby Atmos may not be supported by the 4k TV, audio system, or device. Be sure to update to your device’s latest firmware to ensure compatibility. Please also refer to our list of 4k/HDR titles on Vudu.
Vudu 4k UHD Compatible TVs & Devices
4K Ultra HD Playback only
- Arris Mi4 (2017 IP900)
- Roku 4
- Roku Premiere
- Roku 4K TVs (without HDR support)
- VIZIO P-Series & M-Series 4K HDTVs (Non-SmartCast)
- Windows 10 PCs (some restrictions) Newest!
4K Ultra HD + HDR Playback
- Apple TV 4K – app version 1.1.1 (set default playback quality to UHD)
- Sony 2016+ 4K TVs w/Vudu Android TV app v4.2 & higher Newest!
- Google Chromecast Ultra
- LG 2016+ UHD, Super UHD & OLED TVs
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Philips 5000, 6000 Series 4k TVs Newest!
- Roku 4k TVs (with HDR support e.g. TCL P & C-Series) Newest!
- Roku Streaming Stick+, Premiere+, Ultra
- Samsung KU, KS, Q, MU, and NU (NU71XX and higher) Series 4K TVs
- Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player UBD-M9500
- Sony UBP-X700
- Tivo Bolt (2015 TCD849000) Newest!
- VIZIO 2016+ Smartcast P & M-Series 4K TVs
- Xbox One S, One X
Last updated 8/15/19.
Source: Vudu Forum