Here’s a list of the current devices that support playback of 4k UHD VUDU content with or without HDR. Please note that HDR (Dolby Vision, HDR10) and Dolby Atmos may not be supported by the 4k TV, audio system, or device. Be sure to update to your device’s latest firmware to ensure compatibility. Please also refer to our list of 4k/HDR titles on Vudu.
Vudu 4k UHD Compatible TVs & Devices
4K Ultra HD playback only
- Roku 4
- Roku Premiere
- Roku 4K TVs (without HDR support)
- Samsung KS-Series 4K TVs
- VIZIO P-Series & M-Series 4K HDTVs (Non-SmartCast)
4K Ultra HD + Dolby Vision HDR playback
- Apple TV 4K – app version 1.1.0 (set default playback quality to UHD!) NEW!
- Sony 2016-2017 4K TVs [Limited Beta] – Android TV app v4.1.37 req’d. NEW!
- Google Chromecast Ultra (Case from Chrome browser)
- LG 2016 & 2017 UHD, Super UHD and OLED 4k HDR TVs
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Roku Streaming Stick+, Premiere+, Ultra
- Samsung Q & MU, NU (NU71XX and higher) Series 4K HDR TVs
- Samsung UBD-M9500 Blu-ray Disc Player (2017 model)
- Sony 2018 4K TVs NEW!
- Roku 4K TVs with HDR support (including TCL P & C-Series)
- VIZIO 2016 & 2017 Smartcast P & M-Series 4K HDR TVs
- Xbox One S, One X
Last updated 5/7/18.
Source: Vudu Forum