Want some privacy watching your favorite TV show or movie? Here’s how to listen to Apple TV with wireless Bluetooth headphones or earbuds.
- Go to the Settings on Apple TV’s Home screen
- Be sure to turn Bluetooth off on any devices nearby such as iPhones, iPads, or MacBook Pro that may interfere with the Apple TV connecting to your headphones
- Go To Remotes and Devices on Apple TV
- Scroll Down to Bluetooth
- Look through My Devices and select the device you want to pair
- Turn on the Bluetooth headphones or AirPods you want to use (be sure the device has battery power and is in pairing mode)
- Select Connect Device
- Note 1: You may have to try several times before the device will connect
- Note 2: You can also pair Game Controllers on this screen
- Note 3: Apple TV will only let one audio stream so the HDMI audio will be disconnected
- Click Menu to get back to Apple TV Home. Now watch TV shows, movies and other content streaming on Netflix, Apple TV+, Movies Anywhere, Vudu and other services
- The Apple TV remote should be able to control the volume of your wireless headphones or AirPods
Shop for wireless Bluetooth headphones on Amazon!