Title: Star Trek: Discovery Season Two
Nov. 12, 2019
1080p Blu-ray / 480p DVD
DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Disc contains all 14 episodes of the CBS series 2019 season on four discs in both the Blu-ray and DVD formats. STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO Blu-ray and DVD will include over two hours of exclusive, captivating special features, plus two episodes of SHORT TREKS that are related to STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO: “Runaway” featuring Ensign Sylvia Tilly and “The Brightest Star” featuring Commander Saru.
- CREATURE COMFORTS: SEASON TWO: Producers, craftsmen, and actors discuss the design process, the implementation, and the performance required to bring characters to life. Be sure to watch the one-on-one conversation between makeup artist James MacKinnon and L’Rell actress Mary Chieffo.
- CREATING SPACE: There are some shots that just can’t be done practically when a show is set in space. The VFX team, headed by Jason Zimmerman, pushes the envelope every week to create amazing computer graphics in order to give fans a realistic feel of space.
- DESIGNING DISCOVERY: SEASON TWO: On a show where no location exists in our world, the production and lighting design teams must create every space. Learn how they pulled it off.
- DRESS FOR SUCCESS: SEASON TWO: Gersha Phillips and her team discuss how costumes inform a character and how they create a spectacular array of clothing, uniforms, and armor for every kind of species.
- ENTER THE ENTERPRISE: Discovery’s production designer, builders, actors, and producers discuss the daunting task of reviving the iconic ship’s bridge.
- PROP ME UP: SEASON TWO: Propmaster Mario Moreira takes fans through the world of Discovery props.
- PUTTING IT TOGETHER: Follow the real-life Discovery crew through preparation, shooting, and posting the second-season finale.
- STAR TREK: DISCOVERY: THE VOYAGE OF SEASON TWO: A look at the adventures and plot twists encountered in season two by the Discovery crew.
- THE RED ANGEL: Go behind the scenes with Discovery’s producers and directors, as well as Sonequa Martin-Green and the craftspeople who created the Red Angel and made it come to life.