Digital – Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2019
Blu-ray & DVD – Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019
2 hours, 2 minutes
On Blu-ray, Downton Abbey is presented in 1080p at 2.39:1 (16:9) widescreen aspect ratio with an English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1/Dolby Digital 2.0 soundtrack. Spanish and French audio is provided in DTS Digital Surround 5.1. And, subtitles are offered in English SDH, Spanish and French.
Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Bonus Features
- Deleted Scenes
- Cast Conversations – Exclusive roundtable interviews with the cast.
- Upstairs Cast
- Downstairs Cast
- The Royal Visit – A look at how the royal visit proved to be an ambitious event both on and behind the camera.
- True to the Twenties – Fans of DOWNTON ABBEY are charmed by the sheer grandeur of the aristocracy in the early 20th century. Learn how DOWNTON ABBEY maintains a reputation of being true to the time period.
- Welcome to Downton Abbey – A behind-the-scenes look at the grandeur of Highclere Castle and how it serves as a cornerstone in the Downton Abbey franchise.
- The Brilliance of Julian Fellowes – Writer Julian Fellowes has created a story and beloved characters that resonate with people across the world. This piece celebrates Julian’s brilliant creativity and reveals his approach to bringing Downton Abbey to the big screen.
- Downton Abbey Series Recap* – Whether you’re new or just need a refresher, this series recap will catch you up on the story so far.
- Feature Commentary with Director Michael Engler